Advertise With Us
Sunshine Coast Brides is a quality bridal magazine published by an Australian owned and operated company, Adore Publications Pty Ltd. Sunshine Coast Brides is an annual publication, our current edition is available in newsagents now with the next edition being released in December.
The magazine is beautifully crafted, stylish and sophisticated, and we welcome enquiries from bridal suppliers wanting to target the premium end bridal market. Sunshine Coast Brides magazine is the only A4 glossy bridal publication to specifically showcase the increasingly popular Sunshine Coast, and is the premier Queensland bridal magazine specialising in promoting the Sunshine Coast region.
Produced by a team of wedding experts Sunshine Coast Brides has a firm focus on fashion, inspirational trends, exquisite details and chic and savvy ideas.
Regular editorial sections include wedding venues, decor and styling, hair and makeup, floral designs, cakes, photography and essential planning. Featuring real life wedding couples and showcasing our renowned coastal and hinterland locations such as Noosa and Maleny.
Sunshine Coast Brides magazine supports each edition with a comprehensive marketing plan to further promote the publication. Accompanying the current edition is a marketing plan that has assisted the launch of the magazine to a large audience. Our campaign strategy included in-store newsagents’ promotions and window displays.
What makes our distribution process different to other bridal magazines?
Sunshine Coast Brides Magazine ensures that the publication is available to consumers and readily available on the newsagent’s shelves for an extended period of time by individually tailoring a distribution process with our distributors.
As publishers of Sunshine Coast Brides we ensure the following format takes place-
- We dedicate 2 distributions of the one magazine, the first taking place in December, and then again the following year in June.
- We instruct our distributors to offer the newsagents delayed billing, this allows the newsagent to allow the magazine to remain on their shelves past the 8 week period without them paying for it. A process that ensures all magazines yet to be sold in this period to be retained and remain on the shelf for sale.
- We stay in touch with our distribution agent and receive fortnightly updates on any newsagents that have sold out of the publication and ensure they are re-stocked with extra magazines.
- Our editorial team and publishing team live here on The Sunshine Coast and we personally keep an eye on our local area newsagents and efficiently liaise with them directly about stock while being pro-active in ensuring the presence of the magazine.
- Sunshine Coast Brides has the capacity to remain on the newsagents shelves for over 9 months of the year (unless completely sold out), our firm focus on the important fundamentals of our distribution allow us to stand out from the crowd!
If you would like to receive our media kit, view our current magazine and be contacted by a sales representative, please submit your details below: