If you’re considering orthodontic treatment with Invisalign, your first step is to book a consultation with an orthodontist. This article will give you an overview of what to expect from your orthodontist invisalign consultation, including the questions you should ask.
During your consultation, the orthodontist will assess your individual needs and create a personalised treatment plan. They will also answer any questions you have about Invisalign and orthodontic treatment in general.
Here are some questions you may want to ask during your orthodontist invisalign consultation:
- What are my treatment options?
- What is the expected duration of treatment?
- How much will treatment cost?
- What are the potential risks and side effects of treatment?
- What are the benefits of orthodontic treatment?
After your orthodontist consultation, you’ll have a better understanding of your individual orthodontic needs and what treatment options are available to you. With this information, you can make an informed decision about whether orthodontic treatment is right for you.